Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the divine, infallible, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was born of a virgin and led a sinless life; that Jesus died in our place on the cross for our sins, was buried, was resurrected the third day and will return to earth as King.
- We rely on the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit to bring us into a holy life and a ministry within the church and witness to the world.
- We believe that all people are sinners by nature and by choice. We are not able to save ourselves by any means apart from Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of all mankind. Those that are saved will be resurrected unto eternal life with God while the lost will be resurrected unto eternal damnation separated from God.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe salvation comes only by trusting in Jesus as God’s provision for the forgiveness of our sins, then turning away from our sins and receiving Christ by faith.